(An early registration discount is available for Residential Campers that register before April 30th at midnight.)
• Early Residential Camper: $425.00
- The Residential Camper registration price will be $450.00 starting May 1st.
• Full Commuter Camper: $375.00
• One Day Commuter Camper: $185.00
The Brown Men's Elite Basketball Camp is designed for high school players that are serious about playing college basketball. Campers should expect quality individual instruction from Coach Mike Martin and his staff, as sessions will include elements that are taken directly from Brown Men’s basketball practice.
Each session will involve both skill development and the opportunity to compete in 5 v 5 games against other participants, with an emphasis on team play.
This camp is also an excellent opportunity to experience a high level of competition in a collegiate setting. Campers will stay in dorms, eat in cafeterias, and play in the Pizzitola Sports Center, all located on Brown’s campus just outside downtown Providence. This camp is open to any and all high school boys currently entering grades 9 through 12 grade and 2019 high school graduates.
Sample Schedule (Subject to change)
10:00 am - 12:00 pm • Check In
12:00 - 1:00 pm • Welcome/orientation/introductions
1:00 - 5:00 pm • Afternoon session
5:15 pm • Dinner
6:30 pm • NCAA eligibility standards/rules presentation by Head Coach Mike Martin
6:45 - 9:00 pm • Night session
9:30 pm • Dismissal
10:30 pm • Residential camper curfew
7:30 - 8:45 am • Check in
8:00 - 8:45 am • Registration/Check In (Saturday ONLY campers)
8:45 am • Attendance
9:00 am - 12:30 pm • Morning session
2:00 - 4:30 pm • Afternoon sessions
4:30 pm • Camp ends
• Brown University Employee Discount: Please email email@example.com with the full name of the Brown employee to receive a promo code for 10% off your camp registration at the time of purchase.
• Team Discounts: If you plan on registering a team of 4 or more, please register at full price then email firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a rebate of 10% for each camper.
Only one discount per camper may be applied. May not be combined with early registration discount.
Brown University Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants that meet the listed eligibility requirements for each camp.