All attendees will need to complete the forms below:
- Sports Camps Acceptance, Release and Waiver
- Medical Authorization and Health History Form
- Physician’s immunization and Medical Report - Must include proof of measles vaccinations to attend. In place of the physician's signature, we can accept an updated copy of the camper's immunization history.
Athletes who arrive on campus without their immunization record or are not up to date with their inoculations for measles will be turned away or placed in a separate residence hall and will be unable to attend camp until they provide appropriate records, or they depart campus.
Payments Accepted:We will take payment at check-in. We can accept cash, credit card or check. All checks must be made out to "Brown University".
Camp Packet: Please review the camp packet. It includes information on where and when check-in/out is. It also includes information on what to bring, schedule, etc.
• Residential Camper: $450.00
• Full Commuter Camper: $375.00
• One Day Commuter Camper: $185.00
• Saturday Check-In Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
• Saturday Check-Out Time: 9:45 pm
• Sunday Check-In Time: 8:00 - 9:00 am
• Sunday Check-Out Time: 5:00 pm
The Brown Men's Elite Basketball Camp is designed for high school players that are serious about playing college basketball. Campers should expect quality individual instruction from Coach Mike Martin and his staff, as sessions will include elements that are taken directly from Brown Men’s basketball practice.
Each session will involve both skill development and the opportunity to compete in 5 v 5 games against other participants, with an emphasis on team play.
This camp is also an excellent opportunity to experience a high level of competition in a collegiate setting. Campers will stay in dorms, eat in cafeterias, and play in the Pizzitola Sports Center, all located on Brown’s campus just outside downtown Providence. This camp is open to any and all high school boys currently entering grades 9 through 12 grade and 2019 high school graduates.
Sample Schedule (Subject to change)
10:00 am - 12:00 pm • Check In
12:00 - 1:00 pm • Welcome/orientation/introductions
1:00 - 5:00 pm • Afternoon session
5:15 pm • Dinner
6:30 pm • NCAA eligibility standards/rules presentation by Head Coach Mike Martin
6:45 - 9:00 pm • Night session
9:30 pm • Dismissal
10:30 pm • Residential camper curfew
7:30 - 8:45 am • Check in
8:00 - 8:45 am • Registration/Check In (Saturday ONLY campers)
8:45 am • Attendance
9:00 am - 12:30 pm • Morning session
2:00 - 4:30 pm • Afternoon sessions
4:30 pm • Camp ends
• Brown University Employee Discount: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name of the Brown employee to receive a promo code for 10% off your camp registration at the time of purchase.
• Team Discounts: If you plan on registering a team of 4 or more, please register at full price then email email@example.com to be issued a rebate of 10% for each camper.
Only one discount per camper may be applied. May not be combined with early registration discount.
Important Health Advisory
Due to recent outbreaks of measles, in consultation with Brown University’s Health Services and General Counsel’s Office, Pre-College Programs and Sports Camps are prohibiting any student or athlete from attending these programs if they have not completed the measles vaccinations.
This decision was made because of the structure of the summer programs: measles is a highly infectious disease that can incubate for two weeks before any symptoms appear. Given that many of our students and athletes are present on campus from anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks, and then depart, the opportunities for this disease to be spread within and beyond our community is significant enough to warrant this kind of decision.
Brown University Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants that meet the listed eligibility requirements for each camp.