Online Registration has closed. Walk ins welcome. Please see the information below for more details.
Step One: Complete the 3 forms included below .Athletes who arrive on campus without their immunization record or are not up to date with their inoculations for measles will be turned away and will be unable to attend camp until they provide appropriate records, or they depart campus.
1. Sports Camps Acceptance, Release, and Waiver
2. Medical Authorization and Health History Form
3. Physician’s immunization and Medical Report - Must include proof of measles vaccinations to attend
We will need all three forms noted above. In place of the physician's signature, we can accept an updated copy of the camper's immunization history.
Step Two: We will take payment at check-in. We can accept cash, credit card or check. All checks must be made out to "Brown University".
Step Three: Please review the Camp Packet
• Full Camper Fee: $290.00
• Per Day Fee: $90.00
Check In Day 1: 8:30- 9:00am
Daily Check Out 4:00pm
The Brown University Women’s Basketball Hoop camp is the perfect camp for girls looking to grow as basketball players, make friends, and have fun! The Hoop Camp will focus on the basketball essentials: basketball fundamentals, building confidence, and most importantly having FUN! Campers will receive instruction from the Brown University coaching staff, players as well as first-rate coaches from the surrounding areas.
The Hoop Camp for Girls at Brown University is open to girls entering grades 1-8 as of September 2019. Don’t wait and register today!
At Hoop Camp, campers will:
• Improve on basketball fundamentals
• Make new friends
• Build Confidence
• Have FUN!
A Typical Day’s Schedule (subject to change)
9:00am - Roll call/Announcements
9:15am - Agility stations
9:45am - Skill stations
10:15am - Snack break
10:30am - Lecture by Sarah Behn, Head Coach
10:45am - Games
11:30am - Lunch
12:15pm - Swim time/open gym
1:45pm - 1v1, 3v3, or “hot shot” competition
2:15pm - Lecture by one of the coaches
2:30pm - Shooting drills
2:45pm - Games
3:45pm - Announcements and camp knockout
4:00pm - Dismissal
Campers should bring:
• Basketball sneakers
• Athletic wear
• Towel, swimming suit, flip flops (optional)
• Spending money for snacks and camp gear
DISCOUNTS AND FINANCIAL AID - One discount per camper
• Brown University Employee Discount: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name of the Brown employee to receive a promo code for 25% off your camp registration at the time of purchase.
• Siblings & Team Discounts: If you plan on registering two or more siblings or a team of 5 or more, please register at full price then email email@example.com to be issued a rebate of 10% for each camper.
Important Health Advisory
Due to recent outbreaks of measles, in consultation with Brown University’s Health Services and General Counsel’s Office, Pre-College Programs and Sports Camps are prohibiting any student or athlete from attending these programs if they have not completed the measles vaccinations.
This decision was made because of the structure of the summer programs: measles is a highly infectious disease that can incubate for two weeks before any symptoms appear. Given that many of our students and athletes are present on campus from anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks, and then depart, the opportunities for this disease to be spread within and beyond our community is significant enough to warrant this kind of decision.
Brown University Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants that meet the listed eligibility requirements for each camp.