• Full Camper Fee: $290.00
• Per Day Fee: $90.00
The Brown University Women’s Basketball Hoop camp is the perfect camp for girls looking to grow as basketball players, make friends, and have fun! The Hoop Camp will focus on the basketball essentials: basketball fundamentals, building confidence, and most importantly having FUN! Campers will receive instruction from the Brown University coaching staff, players as well as first-rate coaches from the surrounding areas.
The Hoop Camp for Girls at Brown University is open to girls entering grades 1-8 as of September 2019. Don’t wait and register today!
At Hoop Camp, campers will:
• Improve on basketball fundamentals
• Make new friends
• Build Confidence
• Have FUN!
A Typical Day’s Schedule (subject to change)
9:00am - Roll call/Announcements
9:15am - Agility stations
9:45am - Skill stations
10:15am - Snack break
10:30am - Lecture by Sarah Behn, Head Coach
10:45am - Games
11:30am - Lunch
12:15pm - Swim time/open gym
1:45pm - 1v1, 3v3, or “hot shot” competition
2:15pm - Lecture by one of the coaches
2:30pm - Shooting drills
2:45pm - Games
3:45pm - Announcements and camp knockout
4:00pm - Dismissal
Campers should bring:
• Basketball sneakers
• Athletic wear
• Towel, swimming suit, flip flops (optional)
• Spending money for snacks and camp gear
DISCOUNTS AND FINANCIAL AID - One discount per camper
• Brown University Employee Discount: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name of the Brown employee to receive a promo code for 25% off your camp registration at the time of purchase.
• Siblings & Team Discounts: If you plan on registering two or more siblings or a team of 5 or more, please register at full price then email email@example.com to be issued a rebate of 10% for each camper.
Brown University Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants that meet the listed eligibility requirements for each camp.