(An early registration discount is available for Full Residential Campers that register before April 30th at midnight.)
• Early Full Residential Camper: $550.00
Residential Campers - Must be 14 - 18 years old by the start of camp.
- The Full Residential Camper registration price will be $575.00 starting May 1st.
• Full Commuter Camper: $300.00
• 2-Day Residential Camper: $450.00
• 2-Day Commuter Camper : $215.00
The Elite Field Hockey camp is open to athletes that want to commit to developing skills and raising their level of play. Elite camp is an overnight camp, where the athletes will be staying on the Brown University Campus. They will get to experience what it is like to live in the dorms and to eat in the dining halls and play on our new field, Goldberger Family Field!
All sessions will be played on Goldberger Family state-of-the-art water-based Astroturf field.
Brown Field Hockey gear will be for sale at check-in.
Athletes will be grouped based on age and playing experience
Check-In: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Check-Out: 11:00 am
Meals are included in commuter and overnight options. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided for residential campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for commuter campers.
What to Bring
• Field Hockey Stick
• Shin Guards
• Mouth Guard
• Goalie Equipment (we do not provide GK equipment)
• Linens (sheets, pillow, blanket)
• Turf Shoes, Running Sneakers (NO CLEATS!!)
• Water Bottle
• Snacks (especially for after last session)
Brown University Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants that meet the listed age requirements for each camp.