User Account Creation
The first step in submitting your application is to create a user account. The user account will be used to create an application, submit documents, register for courses, check your course schedule, and more.
User Account Policy
- Parents: we expect the student to complete the application. The user account is the student's account and must be made with the student's email address. Parent email addresses will be entered on the application and parents will be copied on all communications to the student.
- Students are only allowed to have one user account. Creating multiple accounts will prevent you from making payments and submitting documents; it will also delay the review of your application. Students who created an account for Summer 2017 must reuse that user account. If you don’t remember your user account or password we would be happy to offer assistance.
Begin your Summer 2018 application
Returning from a prior year?
You must use the account that you created.
Recover my Username »
Reset my Password »
Already have an account?
If you already have a user account, log in to the Student Portal »
Made a mistake in your application? We can help.
Create a Help Request »
Want to Start a Second Application?
Students are only eligible to participate in one program at a time. If you are interested in participating in two of our programs, here are some things to consider:
- Acceptance into one program does not guarantee acceptance into another program.
- We require a separate application fee for each additional application.
- A $300 enrollment deposit is required for each program a student is accepted in.
- All admitted students, with the exception of those admitted into STEM I or STEM II, can enroll in Online courses without submitting a separate application or enrollment deposit.
- You can not apply to the same program twice.
- You will have to submit required application materials (i.e., transcript, recommendations, essay, etc.) for your new application, even if those materials were already submitted for another application.
Instructions on applying to a second program can be found in the student portal under the “About Me” tab ONLY after you have registered for a course from your initial program.